Monday, May 3, 2010

Xan hehe

Xan...
Her face is challenging.
I tried.
I feel like this was kind of a failure, probably partly because she was moving a lot. Xan likes to flip her hair a lot and scrunch it in her face to make her semi-bangs look voluminous, so that was part of the challenge I think. Also, I was trying to accentuate her features, because often she looks dollish if you don't, so I think I went a little too far with the lip size. The picture I have was from the board, so Xan is the one on the left. It may not all be completely visible...I plan on trying to draw her successfully in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Dannie i'm inspired by your perseverence in such a daunting task as drawing xan. she is a difficult one to capture. my suggestion would be to try drawing her profile. since it is more distinctive than a front on veiw, this might be easier. I'm sure you'll get it one of these days !!

    ReplyDelete