Thursday, September 30, 2010

inspiration!

My inspiration is...LOVE!
I struggled in deciding my inspiration, because I can't think of anything in particular that "divinely influences me directly and immediately is exerted upon my mind or soul." However, as I thought more about my life, I realized that the relationships that I have with people are what influences me the most. Often, my motivation for doing things comes from the people in my life. Feelings for others is what drives us, and often can re-energize our life. More specifically, I'm referring to my family and friends. I love my family. I love my friends. I think the same goes for most other people, and when I think about what can be achieved and what people will do for love, it inspires me. Without my family or friends, I would be a lost in this world. So that is my inspiration for the year. Not only the people I love, such as my mom, dad, brother, and friends, but also the emotion itself. I more commonly see people passionate about other people than I see people who are as passionate about "something." It's all around me everyday and all around the world, and so it's something everyone can relate to. As I continue art class this year, I will channel my artistic energies towards what inspires me the most; love and emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment